Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nightmare...

I got an email about this today from my good friend ferretmistress, and I couldn't believe what I was reading. The previous post was obviously a joking conversation, but this is serious, outrageous, offensive, and terrifying. As ferretmistress said, quite correctly, love the kitties, don't shoot them!

Read about it by clicking on the title of this post.

I just thank the gods that we're not moving to Wisconsin!! [full disclosure as to where we are moving to, exactly, will be posted very soon!]

3 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Wow! The NRA is really going overboard. There are many things I would love to shoot, but I just can't picture aiming a gun at a kitty. Thats messed up.

10:25 PM  
Blogger ezri.blue said...

I read about this yesterday and I was stunned. Apparently it's already legal in Minnesota and one other state, and they've been cat-hunting for years.

Fucking outrageous.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to point out the little thing they try to slip past - "advanced by a private citizen" - as in, the entire proposal was by one redneck idiot, not a government institution or the NRA or anyting like that -

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home