Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Friday, October 29, 2004

Today's substitute for saying what I've been up to lately

Three things that scare you:
large crowds of people
a good spooky horror film with lots of suspensey bits
being alone in life

Three things you love:
Matthew
my friends & family
macaroni & cheese

Three things you severely dislike:
stupid people
beets
animal abuse (see stupid people)

Three things in your bedroom:
HUGE bed
warm fluffy slippers
lots of electronics

Three random facts about you:
the first concert I ever went to was Trixter, at Toad's Place in New Haven
as a child, I looked just like "Annie", and was mistaken for the character[by other children]when I went to see the musical with my parents
my favorite classic movie actor is Spencer Tracy

Three things you plan to do before you die:
be in good shape
find my friends Dave and Elaine from college
spend happily ever after in Denver with Matt

Three things you can do:
sing!
play minesweeper for hours
follow along with the entire script of "The Princess Bride" pretty much word for word

Three things you can't do:
rebuild a deisel engine(any kind)
lick my elbow
stop lusting after Holly Marie Combs

2 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Large crowds I definatly agree with. They're scary. Remember, you have Matt and you have me, you'll never be alone in life. I promise. :) Um.. unfortunatly sometimes I fall into the stupid people catagory, hope you can forgive me when I do.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop lusting after Holly Marie Combs

What? Dude, that girl is even older than I am. Take your temperature already. ;>

(On the other hand, she does bear a certain resemblance to Alicia and to Steven Tyler, so I suppose I'm not stunned.)

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home