Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Monday, April 25, 2005

Ok,ok...

"Enough with the dang tests, already!!!" they say! Well don't worry, I promise this is the last one for a while, and I promise my next post will have lots of chewy chunks of personal and relevant information... Yes, Azathoth, it's time to tell... Just let me do it here first. Within a week, I will. I promise.


Animal!!
You scored 80 Mood and 68 Energy!
No doubt about it: You are pure id, you pure animal. You are a ball of happy energy, and when you get going, nothing can stand in your way. Sometimes this energy can be intimidating to others, but it will take you far in life.



Link: TheLadyEve on The Muppet Personality Test written by Ok Cupid

2 Comments:

Blogger ezri.blue said...

I'm so dying to know!!! HURRY AND SPILL THE BEANS! =D

2:35 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 said...

The secret is yours to tell little one. Whenever your ready. I still want to get together soon though.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home