Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hitched and On The Road

Hey everyone, just a quick post to say that I am officially married, and on the road, posting from Utah at the moment! I promise to have a nice big blog up in the next few days as soon as I can type one up and get internet access again to post it. In the meantime, rest assured that I'm having assloads of fun, even got to spend a few hours today in Vegas with hubby as we passed through... parked at the truck stop and took a cab downtown, blew about $40 at the slots at the Luxor, and had an an awesome buffet dinner at the Excalibur. Then a cab ride back to the truck stop, and off we went, and here we are for the night at a truck stop in Utah somewhere. I'm taking zillions of pictures, and miss everyone like crazy!! Love to everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home