Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Here's the News!

Alright folks, here's the deal. This is going to have to be a very abbreviated version of the news; I wrote this huge long post, and when I published it, about half of it was cut off... I didn't know there was a size limit for posting(or maybe the site is just messed up at the moment, who knows), so if anyone has any questions, and you don't get the email I'm going to send out to everyone in my email list sometime this week or so, please let me know and we'll work it out.

Mr.M(my honey of 2years, our anniversary is May 12), our best buddy R, and myself are moving to Lakewood, Colorado!! It's in the southwest outskirts of Denver. WooHoo!!! We've already decided where we want to live, at a place called Whisper Creek, you can look at the floorplan of the apartment we want here. Our second choice is also in Lakewood, at Marston Pointe, the floorplan is here.

We're driving out there the last week of July. More info to come.

Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

sitting here alone in the dark with a tear in my eye at the thought of my Brenenenenena going far away.

10:18 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

coooooooooooooolman!!! good luck to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Colorado is beautiful!!!!!!!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck Brenna, hopefully we will get to hang out bvefore you go. Stop by my store and say hi wouldja?
-B

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home