Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Saturday, May 14, 2005

No clever title here

As long as I live, I will never understand people who sneak and lie and do mean things. Never, ever.

On a happier note, Mr.M and I had our 2-yr. anniversary last Thursday, May 12, and it was just lovely. He made us his wonderful cheeseburgers, and I made him a very silly and sparkly anniversary card. Then he got down on his knees, and...

Yep, you guessed it[or did you... muahahaha], we are officially engaged!! Nobody freak out now, there is certainly no actual wedding in the immediate future, as Mr.M and I both agree that we're gonna wait a really long time before that happens; why complicate our tax returns? After all, we've been living together as if we're already married for the past 2 years anyway. Basically, we're extra in love and extra committed, and I get a pretty new ring. Hoooray!

5 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

WHOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! That so rocks! I'm so happy for you Brennanananananananananaan!!!!! I still need to see you sometime! Tell Mr.M I said congrats!

9:50 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger ezri.blue said...

OMG YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for the huge delay in replying, I've had sporadic access since being home)

7:07 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(came over from Aza's blog, nice place ya got here :) ))

2:49 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts said...

Congrats on the engagement and thanks for stopping by my blog! The ETK (evil troll king, AKA my husband) and I will be celebrating our 20th in November! I am getting a NEW ring too so I will post a picture when I get it...lol aint love grand????

Mom

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home