Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Friday, September 02, 2005

Moving at Light Speed

Once the moving date is set, things start speeding up, it seems. Suddenly, we have only a few non-working days left to pack and get out of the apartment! We're leaving our place here in Chester on the 15th to go stay with my [wonderfully loving, understanding, and supportive] parents. Then, the truck gets dropped off there on the 19th, we spend a couple of days loading it, then it gets picked back up and shipped out west. Less than a week later, off we go! We're leaving in the Rav on September 27th at 4:00am. Seems like there's an insane amount of stuff to do and people to see before then. I'm not going to be able to see everyone I know before moving, and for that I'm very sorry, but I will definitely be keeping this up very regularly after moving. I promise.

We've been in touch with Mr.M's best friend C(who, from now on, will be referred to as The Samoan), and he seems really super-cool, and has lots of tattoos like me! Yay! He's more than thrilled that we're moving into his apartment complex, and is going to help us move in(color me relieved; I was going to feel real guilty about sitting around and watching Mr.M do all the work). I can't wait to meet him, and all of Mr.M's friends out there!!

One more thing... My father got bit by the GPS bug, and now has one exactly like ours. Not that I don't love the thing myself, but I have to say it... Boys and their toys! *sighs, shaking head*

1 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Seems all too soon. I know how much your looking forward to it, but the though that the last time I saw you might be the last time I see you for a long while makes me want to cry. Drive carefully my little one.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home