Peace, Love, and Underpants

The Random and Sometimes Relevant Rantings of a Strange Little Girl

gMail: dragonflyhollow

Monday, August 15, 2005

Hurrah!


I think I've finally got this here journal to look exactly the way I want it to, within the scope of my ability. I'm learning a little about html along the way, but it's incredibly frustrating... it seems that once I finally get something to work and look the way I want it to, only half the time do I understand why it worked the way it did. I seem to have gotten the hang of some bits, though. I can't wait until we can afford for me to take a class or 2... I want to know what I'm doing!!

Also, the wait is on... we're waiting on pins and needles for the call to let us know whether or not we get the apartment that we really want now in Colorado... We should know by tomorrow... wish us luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home